Aug 1, 2011

Barnacle Bay Makeover




  This is not a new world, it is just a saved game!
  NO CC
 This version of Barnacle Bay includes original neighbors.



School


Public Services Office


Stadium


Hospital & Office building


Club


Junkyard & Brunton's Boxcar Diner


Film Studio


Hogan's Deep Sea Diner


- Use cheat "fadeObjects off" -


Fire station


Gym


Supermarket, spa, bookstore, subway station, food truck




Theatre , laundry (groundfloor) & consignment store (1st floor), subway station


Barnacle Beach








Landlubber Bank


Ophelia's Beach


Smuggler's Beach


Community garden & playground


Subway - 14 stations
(click to enlarge)




Vyžaduje / Required:
1/ Barnacle Bay
2/ Riverview
3/ EA Store - ZDARMA / FREE - Ultimátní kariérní balíček / The Ultimate Career Bundle (klik/click)
4/ všechny datadisky a kolekce / All EP and SP


Vyžaduje aktuální verzi hry. / Requires the latest version of the game.
9.0.73



DOWNLOAD - MEDIAFIRE (24,6 MB)

Instalační instrukce / Install Instructions
- vložte do složky s uloženými hrami, obvykle Dokumenty / El. Arts / The Sims 3/ Saves
*
- insert to the saved games folder, usually Documents / El. Arts / The Sims 3 / Saves

9 comments:

☠ Half Blood, Half Sand ☠ said...

Looks fabulous !! I'm not sure I can play with it (only have one SPT) but thank you nonetheless =)

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't add any clubs.
Otherwise this looks awesome!
Thanks!

Loverdag said...

I added three nightclubs. And thanks :)

Lily said...

I've just discovered this by chance, and good grief you've worked hard on it. I hardly ever download other peoples stuff, but this I have GOT to have!

Loverdag said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice work :)
Just one thing to say:
I've tested it with all the EP and SP except "Town Life Stuff" and it doesn't work so you need all them

Loverdag said...

Yes, unfortunatelly TL is required. And thanks :)

mimka said...

hi! this town is great but i have a problem: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/KIKIBARA/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/untitled.bmp can you help me pease:(

Loverdag said...

I can´t help you, because I don´t know what is your problem. You have to upload you picture somewhere,to Imageshack for exapmle. I can´t see it in your Documents.