Aug 1, 2011

Barnacle Bay Makeover




  This is not a new world, it is just a saved game!
  NO CC
 This version of Barnacle Bay includes original neighbors.



School


Public Services Office


Stadium


Hospital & Office building


Club


Junkyard & Brunton's Boxcar Diner


Film Studio


Hogan's Deep Sea Diner


- Use cheat "fadeObjects off" -


Fire station


Gym


Supermarket, spa, bookstore, subway station, food truck




Theatre , laundry (groundfloor) & consignment store (1st floor), subway station


Barnacle Beach








Landlubber Bank


Ophelia's Beach


Smuggler's Beach


Community garden & playground


Subway - 14 stations
(click to enlarge)




Vyžaduje / Required:
1/ Barnacle Bay
2/ Riverview
3/ EA Store - ZDARMA / FREE - Ultimátní kariérní balíček / The Ultimate Career Bundle (klik/click)
4/ všechny datadisky a kolekce / All EP and SP


Vyžaduje aktuální verzi hry. / Requires the latest version of the game.
9.0.73



DOWNLOAD - MEDIAFIRE (24,6 MB)

Instalační instrukce / Install Instructions
- vložte do složky s uloženými hrami, obvykle Dokumenty / El. Arts / The Sims 3/ Saves
*
- insert to the saved games folder, usually Documents / El. Arts / The Sims 3 / Saves

9 comments:

☠ Half Blood, Half Sand ☠ said...

Looks fabulous !! I'm not sure I can play with it (only have one SPT) but thank you nonetheless =)

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't add any clubs.
Otherwise this looks awesome!
Thanks!

Loverdag Berth said...

I added three nightclubs. And thanks :)

Lily said...

I've just discovered this by chance, and good grief you've worked hard on it. I hardly ever download other peoples stuff, but this I have GOT to have!

Loverdag Berth said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice work :)
Just one thing to say:
I've tested it with all the EP and SP except "Town Life Stuff" and it doesn't work so you need all them

Loverdag Berth said...

Yes, unfortunatelly TL is required. And thanks :)

mimka said...

hi! this town is great but i have a problem: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/KIKIBARA/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/untitled.bmp can you help me pease:(

Loverdag Berth said...

I can´t help you, because I don´t know what is your problem. You have to upload you picture somewhere,to Imageshack for exapmle. I can´t see it in your Documents.