I don't build new lots.
I "recycle" older lots from other EA's towns or from EA's ingame lot library
I do makeovers of them and re-use them again and again - most of community lots from this Bridgeport I already used in my other city-makeovers.
Recycling is ecological!
Apart from listed exceptions I change EXTERIORS ONLY.
Anything weird or odd you may find in interiors is "made in EA", not by me.
What is new?
- Residential lots for bigger families
- Little park Gazebo
- 3 playgrounds for children
- 1 cat´s park + 1 dog´s park
- "Butterfly Esplanade" makeover(my older lot - more pictures HERE)
- Muzeum from Apaloosa Pl.
- Library, Gym and Laundry (complete makeover of lots from SP Town Life Stuff)
- Rabbitholes from other EA´s towns
- Fishing spot (for unicorns)
- Mountaing Cottage (community lot "Redwood Heigh" - from my makeover of Hidden Springs)
- Black Pleasures (Club)
- Fire Department, Salon, Junkyard ... there are commnunity lots from every EPs
1/ All EP and SP - EXCEPT Master Suite Stuff
2/ The latest version of the BASE game: 1.29
But for playing you need just
a/ base game ver. 1.29
b/ EP Late Night
c/ EP Pets
Game should run without other EPs or SPs,
but missing objects will be replaced.
(Results may be strange and unaesthetic.)
DOWNLOAD - MEDIAFIRE (25MB)
- insert to the saved games folder, usually Documents / El. Arts / The Sims 3 / Saves
I give you NO GUARANTEE. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. * PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO EXCHANGE OR PAYSITES. * PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM MY WORK AS YOURS. *
Nemohu vám dát žádné záruky. Download a instalace na vaše vlastní riziko. * PROSÍM NENAHRÁVEJTE DO VÝMĚNY A NA STRÁNKY PRODÁVAJÍCÍ PLACENÉ DOWNLOADY * PROSÍM NEVYDÁVEJTE MOJI PRÁCI ZA SVOU.