Feb 17, 2012

Bridgeport Makeover





















This is not a new world, it is just a saved game!
NO CC
This version of Bridgeport includes original neighbors.

I don't build new lots.
I "recycle" older lots from other EA's towns or from EA's ingame lot library
I do makeovers of them and re-use them again and again - most of community lots from this Bridgeport I already used in my other city-makeovers.

Recycling is ecological!

Apart from listed exceptions I change EXTERIORS ONLY.
Anything weird or odd you may find in interiors is "made in EA", not by me.

What is new?
- Residential lots for bigger families
- Little park Gazebo
- 3 playgrounds for children
- 1 cat´s park + 1 dog´s park
- "Butterfly Esplanade" makeover(my older lot - more pictures HERE)
- Muzeum from Apaloosa Pl.
- Library, Gym and Laundry (complete makeover of lots from SP Town Life Stuff)
- Rabbitholes from other EA´s towns
- Fishing spot (for unicorns)
- Mountaing Cottage (community lot "Redwood Heigh" - from my makeover of Hidden Springs)
- Black Pleasures (Club)
- Fire Department, Salon, Junkyard ... there are commnunity lots from every EPs



Required:
1/ All EP and SP - EXCEPT Master Suite Stuff
2/ The latest version of the BASE game: 1.29

IMPORTANT
But for playing you need just
a/ base game ver. 1.29
b/ EP Late Night
c/ EP Pets
Game should run without other EPs or SPs,
but missing objects will be replaced.
(Results may be strange and unaesthetic.)

DOWNLOAD - MEDIAFIRE (25MB)

Install Instructions
- insert to the saved games folder, usually Documents / El. Arts / The Sims 3 / Saves


I give you NO GUARANTEE. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. * PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO EXCHANGE OR PAYSITES. * PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM MY WORK AS YOURS. *

Nemohu vám dát žádné záruky. Download a instalace na vaše vlastní riziko. * PROSÍM NENAHRÁVEJTE DO VÝMĚNY A NA STRÁNKY PRODÁVAJÍCÍ PLACENÉ DOWNLOADY * PROSÍM NEVYDÁVEJTE MOJI PRÁCI ZA SVOU.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Thanks for this! I haven't played Bridgeport since other EPs came out because it didn't have the lots! I believe I've downloaded, and loved, all the worlds you've made over! :)

Nox said...

Thank you very much. This rebuild is much more beautiful than the original version. I wish it could be made to a world so my sims can travel there on vacation.

Ami said...

At first I was more than a bit turned off by it since there are no skyscraper buildings but today I looked at it again and again and again and it has completely grown on me. I'm up for trying something new and I cant wait to use it. Thanx for this!